We just got in from the beach, and we had a blast! We took loads of photos that I think are frame-worthy and some that are just silly. Here are a few in a slide show, which I am going to narrate with the following (please try to keep up!):
1. Evangeline wearing a bow that her grandma made her before we leave for the beach
2. Evey with her two favorite guys
3. Evey in swimsuit #1 at the beach on Saturday- our perfect beach day! Hat provided by Mrs. Elizabeth
4. Our water baby quickly became cranky and took a nap with Mama on the beach (don't worry folks- I kept her covered with a towel while she napped, but briefly pulled it off for the photo)
5. After waking, Evangeline was much more interested in the beach and quickly came to appreciate the sunglasses that Mrs. Elizabeth purchased for her as her beach gift (who knew those were customary?!)
6. After showering (that's right, E showered!) and having dinner, we watched the sun set all bundled up in our pjs
7-8. Sunday weather wasn't as nice so we went to a park in between sprinkles of rain- these are Evangeline with Mama then with Dada (her words!)
9. In the hour that the sun appeared on Sunday, I quickly ran us out to the door to the beach in swimsuit #2. Hat provided by Mrs. Jen
10. Opening day was Sunday night- go Braves! Kenny attributes the Braves victory to my remembering to bring his lucky charm's Braves onesie and hat.
11. Monday was pretty cold so Evangeline bundled up in jeans and a hoodie to go to the beach, but not without her sunglasses! Does she not resemble Miss Piggy here?
12. I carried Evangeline all the way to the Fountain Blue hotel!
13. Kenny carried her back (but mostly on his shoulders).
14. Evangeline and I dressed up in our rock ensembles Monday night.
1 comment:
We could never get Campbell to leave her glasses on . . . love the beach pictures!
Post a Comment