Monday, February 8, 2010

Whew!

I know it's been too long, but in my defense... we have a lot going on right now! I'm super proud to announce that Kenny has had one very successful interview and will have another this Friday! Pray for him in the afternoon if you think about it. Also, we have a full fledged toddler on our hands! Evangeline has given up bottles, is sleeping in her toddler bed, and she makes sure her stuffed animals use the potty every day! We were weening the pacis a little, but she's learned that if she uses her new talking skills effectively, our desire to reward her talking (want paci please) outweighs our desire to ween the pacis. She's training us so well. Also, I'll hopefully have some big news to announce later in the month. And no, it's not that I've begun reading the Percy Jackson series, which consumes my free time as of late. Anywho, here's a hodgepodge of photos:

1. Liza posing in Evey's coveted dinosaur blanket, ha ha, I just had to post these:


2. Getting some fresh air at the park in the cold, trying to capture some family time on a Sunday


3. My big girl saying "cheese," no she's not grumpy- that's her "cheese" face that she puts on when the camera is out

2 comments:

Liza said...

Ah man!!! Why did I pose for those pictures? Oh well, it is a super cool blanket!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Evangeline. from her Grandmere