Sunday, September 20, 2009

Evangeline's Shoe Endorsement

Sorry- I don't have any new photos to post this week, so instead I'm going to talk about the newest shoe brand I love- See Kai Run. Evangeline's first pair of shoes were Stride Rites, which we loved- how cute are these? Her grandmother bought them for her. Very classic.


But, when it came time for us to buy Evangeline a new pair of shoes, the great shoe debate began. I checked out the American Podiatric Medical Association's website, and I saw that See Kai Run were one of the brands they recommended. Well, I loved Stride Rite, but I love See Kai Run so much more than Stride Rite. The shoe sole is more flexible, the leather is softer, the style is more contemporary, and they're so much cheaper! See Kai Runs originally retail less than Stride Rite, but they're also really easy to find on many websites with significant discounts. Most importantly, Evangeline loves them and walks very well in them. Here's a photo of Evangeline in her Sofia shoe (yes, I love these photos of her dressed up like a firefighter!).

No comments: