Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Babysitters!

I know it's been almost a month since my last post. Life has been so busy since I've gone back to work, and I'm having trouble keeping up with the extras. So, we've employed the help of the entire family. For example,

When I get too busy, Ulysses feeds Evangeline her afternoon snack


Ulysses also helps me sweep the floor, especially around the highchair


Evangeline needs a nap? Katie- it's your turn to get her to sleep.


And that's why everyone with children needs pets. Ulysses is watching Evangeline right now in the back yard while I type this post...

Ok, and this photo I was actually watching Evangeline myself. Check out those teeth- she has 6 now!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Too cute! I walked in on a similar tableau to your first picture, only with our cat, Rosie. Rosie guiltily jumped down (breaking both the rules and her feline dignity), but N. just laughed!

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

We have two babysitters (norah and folly) they are great at cleaning up the floor under Cambpell's high chair!